Tuesday, September 04, 2018

The stealth of the political chameleon

I love this land.
I love this people. 

I post this out of love for a Sweden I had admired for most of my life (I'm 73). 

I post this with a deep sadness and longing for a Sweden that is worthy of respect again.



The 'asylum scandal' has revealed major shortcomings in the legal processes within Sweden.
As far as this writer can see, no political party, no main media outlet, no one in the Ministry of Justice...has yet had the courage and integrity to bring this to the attention of Swedish citizens.

(all statements I make here can be supported with reports and statistics from reputable academic and/or legal sources. Try me.There's an email address at the bottom of this blog page)

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog