Thursday, February 01, 2018

helping a friend

I accept it may be possible that one or two Swedes may have the question,

 “ You are an Englishman, what has this asylum problem got to do with you?’


That’s a fair question.


So first let me observe that it is often possible when in another land to take a more objective view

than the population can or is willing to take. I see England very differently now having lived in

Scandinavia for 30 years


Then I would respectfully point out that I have been an admirer of Sweden for decades,

as any read of earlier comments in this blog – now running for 16 years – will show.

So I am not being disrespectful to Sweden.


Lastly, if you see a dear friend doing something that is harmful to them….would you say nothing?

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog