Sunday, March 13, 2011

Gallnas morning coffee

A grey, overcast morning needs something really, really special – jing,jing, – to get the day going. So this morning it was one from the astounding range of  special coffee blends I get from my fiends at Camerait  where they create a true coffee experience from some amazing blends of special coffees.

 

gallnas coffee morning130311

This is what I'm having this morning, but I cannot make it like Maria or Petri make it with their expertise and their special machine

typo:  typo:  typo:  the word 'fiends' in line 2 should, of course, read friends . I left it in to please all you who get such pleasure from complaining about others…..hehehehehe

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog