Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Saab Hopes

Ok. So let’s be fair about this – I have never owned a Saab but have on a number of occasions rented or used one.Cars are tremendously personal things: they are style statements, they are social status statements, they denote a certain attitude to life. With this in mind I am not embarrassed to say that I am not exactly a fan. I just never really ‘switched on to Saab’. On the occasions when I did drive a Saab in recent years I was extremely frustrated by a somewhat small rear window, which neither from an aesthetics viewpoint (ooops a pun) nor a safety one inspired me. Indeed, it probably affected my whole attitude to the car.

Despite this I do have a lot of respect for Saab and accordingly wish them well with their new model

saab 9-5

saab report

via

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog