Thursday, September 30, 2010

My LUCKY DAY today

Yep! It was my lucky day today.

I had to take my Mitsubishi Space Wagon to

bilprovning

I had purchased this 10 year old car last year from (click image to go there)

motorcentrum

The year before we had bought our New Hyundai from there – the VERY BEST deal anyone had offered us. Anyway, tired of all the continuous breakdowns with my Renault Espace, I checked Motorcentrum and they had the Space Wagon at a crazy low price. I bought it – in the deal I got a free service, a new catalysator and it sailed through Bilprovning. I got a brilliant deal from them, much better than I could find when I researched the internet.

Mitsubishi Space Wagon

I was very happy with the deal and have remained happy with the car with which I am totally amazed.

Today I took it to Bilprovning. I was not aware of any problem, except maybe a wheel balance vibration.

WOW! During the braking stress test – where they pressure the brakes very heavily as though you were doing an emergency stop – a brake pipe ruptured. NO BRAKES!

I feel so lucky that this happened at that moment and not when I was driving on the roads These things happen with cars and it is the first real problem I have had with this superb car which in every other way has been a really good purchase..

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog