Saturday, April 25, 2009

Magical Martian Mystery Tour

“…. and suddenly all these green blobs started appearing and at first I thought it was these human things going around with paintbrushes,just trying to fool us. Then I analysed that of course that couldn’t be so,it was far too much work. I discussed briefly with myself that it might be a variation of that white fluffy stuff that was covering everything a few weeks ago,but I soon saw that this green stuff was not the same consistency or form.Indeed,it is rather hard to categorise the form as it all seem to be so incredibly different,individual. Even on the same piece of wood,branch,stalk, there seems to be no defineable uniformity. It is all rather weird and wonderful, like the fourth saturn sun…..” excerpts from a Martian tourist’s diary.

 

Gallnas250409-1

Gallnas250409-2

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog