Thursday, June 19, 2008

Red Face

It can still cause problems. Well, I spent the greater part of my life on the left not on the right. I met my wife essentially because I stood on the wrong side of the road for the bus.

So I go into Bog Cottage and end up with Sharp Nude, whereas I really needed to have gone T17 through the King's Garden into T19 via Big Bog to get to Clog Mountain. Of course, the King's Garden has everything so I could have gone to Raspberry Mountain, or raised my voice at Shout Stone. If I was that interested in cars (about from continually giving first aid to the Espace - worst car I've ever bought) I could turn my attention to Wheeltown or enjoy the highly pleasurable company of Mary Market or Lily Island.
But there I embarrassingly was with Sharp Nude and all because my brain was hotwired for the left not the right.

And for those who haven't a clue what I am talking about.....check this out
http://www.thelocal.se/subway/map.html
.
.
.

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog