Saturday, May 05, 2001

Two in one day? Not exactly. The previous blog at 01-15 am was for yesterday :)
Well, the forest gossip continued today under, for the most part, beautiful sunshine. Warm outside (a coolish wind)
and tonight is what looks like a full moon in a wonderfully clear sky. It's a hypnotic scenario watching the moon's reflection
skateboarding over the lake surface...perhaps skateboarding is incorrect, it's more like snowboarding as the reflections acrobat
around, dazzling in their performance and speed.
Now, snowboarding...hmmm... that's something I wish I were young enough to have a go at :)
I fnd the combination of human physical agility against the snow so poetic and 'flowing like good choreography'
that it's something of a tribute to the development of the human species, especially within the last 50 years. I cannot remember anyone, in my childhood, doing anything so adventurously risky and so supremely stating self-confidence. If any snowboarders read this, Hey, I admire your skills and self-awareness :):)
My body's awareness tells me it's time to find some dreams of the subconscious type...that is, time to sleep.
I hope you are all having a weekend full of self-awareness :):)
.................................................................................................................... return to homepage

No comments:

Contact

You may contact the writer of this blog at:

sasgg@protonmail.com



Search This Blog